- Meraki Cloud Managed Wireless - LAN
- Meraki Security & SD-WAN
- Meraki Switches
- Merika Communications
- Merika Mobility Management
- Meraki Security Cameras
- Ubiquiti UBNT Products
- Meraki Products
- WiFi Analysis | Survey | Toronto
- Free Social WiFi Hotspot System Software
- WiFi HotSpot System Splash Page Template Design
- Free Social WiFi Hotspot Hardware
- Social WiFi |SEO |SEM | Print | Identity Branding | Packages
- Restaurant Social WiFi |SEO | Print | Identity Brand Packages
- WiFi Cloud Hosting & Social Marketing Analytics
- BABYTEL Authorized Reseller | Cloud VOIP Solutions
- POS | Point Of Sale | Hardware | Software
- Fortivoice | Phone Products
- Fortinet | Fortivoice Products
- Wireless Point to Point & Multipoint Products
Virtual MX for Amazon Web Services
Virtual MX is a virtual instance of a Meraki security appliance, dedicated specifically to providing the simple configuration benefits of site-to-site Auto VPN for customers running or migrating IT services to an Amazon Web Services Virtual Private Cloud (VPC). A virtual MX is added as an instance on EC2 and then configured in the Meraki dashboard, just like any other MX. It functions like a VPN concentrator.
An Auto VPN to a virtual MX is like having a direct Ethernet connection to a private datacenter. The virtual MX can support up to 500 Mbps of VPN throughput, providing ample bandwidth for mission critical IT services hosted in AWS, like Active Directory, logging, or file and print services.
Secure connections built to a virtual MX benefit from the same SD-WAN capabilities as a physical MX appliance. An optimal path can be maintained using Dynamic Path Selection, for traffic destined for regular servers in a datacenter behind a physical MX, or EC2 virtual servers behind a virtual MX.