Designed for use with Cisco Meraki MR66 or MR72 2.4 GHz radios. The sector antenna can extend the range of a Cisco Meraki MR66 or MR72 device by focusing the wireless signal in a specific direction; the best way to establish a medium distance point-to-point wireless link
2.4 GHZ SECTOR ANTENNA (11 DBI GAIN)
FEATURES & BENEFITS
The directional antennas focus wireless signals in a particular direction by creating a co-polarization pattern. Typically, you’ll be able to extend the reach of a radio by up to 2.5x in a particular direction.
EASY TO MOUNT
The antenna comes with everything you need for a pole or wall mount, and is suitable for indoor or outdoor use. 2 cables with N-Type connectors are integrated with the antenna.
Cisco Meraki’s antenna accessories improve the reach and connectivity of a Cisco Meraki network by focusing and increasing signal strengths between MR66s, MR72s, and MR84s.
- Antenna type: panel
- Frequency range: 2.400 – 2.500 GHz
- Gain: 11 dBi
- Polarization: linear, vertical / horizontal
- Half power bandwidth / horizontal: 70
PHYSICAL & ENVIRONMENTAL
- Dimensions: 9.2″ x 5.5″ x 1.6″ (233 mm x 140 mm x 40 mm)
- Weight: 1.2 lbs (525 g)
- Material: UV resistant plastic
- Temperature: -40 F to 158 F (-40 C to 70 C)
- Connector: 2 x N-type
- Mounting hardware included
- Mounts to walls or poles
- Cables with two N-type connectors included
- Certified for use with the MR66 and MR72
- 1 Year hardware warranty included
2.4 ghz sector antenna
best sector antenna 2.4 ghz
diy sector antenna 2.4 ghz
2.4 ghz 90 degree sector antenna
2.4 ghz sector antenna design
2.4 ghz sector antenna homemade
There are no reviews yet.