The Cisco Meraki MR30H is a quad-radio, cloud-managed 2×2:2 802.11ac Wave 2 wall switch access point with MU-MIMO support. Designed for next-generation deployments in hotel rooms, university residences, and other multi-dwelling units, the MR30H provides performance, enterprise-grade security, and simple management.
CISCO MERAKI MR30H
802.11AC WAVE 2 WIRELESS WITH INTEGRATED GIGABIT SWITCH
Dual-band, 802.11ac Wave 2 2×2:2 Wall Switch Access Point with dedicated security and RF management radio as well as an integrated Bluetooth Low Energy beacon and scanning radio
Robust Feature Set for Multi-dwelling Wireless
The MR30H provides a maximum 1.3 Gbps* aggregate frame rate with concurrent 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz radios. A dedicated third radio provides real-time WIDS/WIPS with automated RF optimization. Four ethernet ports on the wall switch allow easy connectivity of external wired devices. An integrated Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) radio delivers beacon and scanning capabilities.
The combination of cloud management, 802.11ac Wave 2, full-time RF environment scanning, a wall switch, and integrated Bluetooth technology delivers the throughput, reliability, convenience and flexibility required by demanding multi-dwelling use cases.
MR30H and Meraki Cloud Management: A Powerful Combination
The MR30H is managed through the Meraki cloud, with an intuitive browser-based interface that enables rapid deployment without training or certifications. Since the MR30H is self-configuring and managed over the web, it can even be deployed at a remote location without on-site IT staff.
The MR30H is monitored 24×7 via the Meraki cloud, which delivers real-time alerts if the network encounters problems. Remote diagnostics tools enable real-time troubleshooting over the web, meaning multi-site, distributed networks can be managed remotely.
The MR30H’s firmware is always kept up to date from the cloud. New features, bug fixes, and enhancements are delivered seamlessly over the web, meaning no manual software updates to download or missing security patches to worry about.
Ideal use cases
- In-room hotel or dormitory deployments
- IP-enabled devices in the same room
- Integrated 4 port gigabit switch
- 3 radios: 2.4 GHz, 5 GHz, and dual-band WIDS/WIPS
- Integrated Bluetooth BLE radio
- 2×2 MU-MIMO 802.11ac Wave 2
- Up to 1.3 Gbps aggregate dual-band frame rate
- 802.3af PoE compatible
- Network-wide visibility and control
- Self-provisioning for rapid deployment
- Automatic reporting
- Seamless firmware updates
- 802.1X integration
- Air Marshal: real-time WIPS with forensics
- Stateful Layer 3-7 firewall
- Identity-based group policies
- Built-in antivirus scan (NAC)
- 1-click secure guest access
- Guest isolation firewall
- Customizable splash pages
- cisco meraki mr30h
- cisco meraki mr30h cloud managed
- cisco meraki mr30h cloud managed ap
- cisco meraki mr30h datasheet
There are no reviews yet.