With cloud management, thousands of switch ports can be configured and monitored instantly, over the web. Provision remote sites without on-site IT, deploy network-wide configuration changes, and easily manage campus and distributed networks without training or dedicated staff.
CISCO MERAKI MS220-24- WIRELESS ACCESS POINT
- All models: 24 port gigabit Ethernet
- All models: 4 × SFP for 1G uplink, shared
- MS220-24P includes 370 W PoE / PoE+
- Voice and Video QoS
- Supports Cisco redundant power system (RPS2300)
- Non-blocking switch fabric
- Ultra-reliable, includes lifetime warranty
Power over Ethernet (MS220-8P)
- 802.3af (PoE) 15.4 W per port
- 802.3at (PoE+) 25.5 W per port
- MS220-24P maximum PoE output: 370 W
- PoE available simultaneously on all ports
- Intelligent PoE power allocation based on device advertisement (LLDP)
- Visibility and control over thousands of ports
- Built-in multi site management
- Zero touch provisioning
Monitoring and diagnostics
- Cable failure testing
- Gateway connectivity testing
- Real time troubleshooting tools
- Email and text message alerts
Built-In Multi-Site Cloud Management
The Cisco Meraki MS is the industry’s first cloud managed switch, combining the benefits of cloud based centralized management with a powerful, reliable access platform. Cloud management has a number of benefits that make it easier to build networks large and small:
- Single pane of glass management of distributed switch deployments, wireless APs, and firewalls across multiple sites through the browser.
- Virtual stacking: manage up to tens of thousands of ports from a single pane of glass.
- Layer 7 OS, client, and hostname fingerprinting.
- Powerful Live Tools such as cable test to isolate physical layer issues.
- E-mail and SMS (text) alerts upon power loss, downtime, or configuration changes.
- Role-based administration and automatic, scheduled firmware upgrades over the web.
- Regular feature updates and enhancements delivered on demand from the Meraki cloud.
- No staging deployments
Converged Voice, Video and Data Environments
The Cisco Meraki switch family is designed to unify data, voice, and video onto a single IP backbone. All Cisco Meraki switches support rich quality-of-service (QoS) functionality for prioritizing data, voice, and video traffic. The switches support eight class-of-service (CoS) queues on every port, enabling them to maintain end-to-end traffic prioritization.
- cisco meraki ms220-24p
- cisco meraki ms220-24
- cisco meraki ms220-24p datasheet
- cisco meraki ms220-24p factory reset
- cisco meraki ms220-24p manual
- cisco meraki ms220-24p price
- cisco meraki ms220-24p switch
There are no reviews yet.